Phystone focuses on three strands of Corporate Finance; Corporate Restructuring, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Corporate Governance.
Advising on optimal capital structures as well as debt restructuring
Implementation & Management of operational turnaround plan
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
Our firm is a leader in M&A advice, including buy-side and sell-side advice, cross-border M&A, special committee assignments and complicated merger transactions.
We differentiate ourselves by bringing both experienced industry sector specialists and finance expertise that have been refined in the details of project and asset-backed finance. These skills provide substantive know-how for the management of M&A transactions. This expertise allows a faster and better understanding of the client’s needs and facilitates the successful execution of the deal.
Our clients are located across the globe and include businesses, private investors, government agencies, private individuals and families. We provide advice on a full range of transactions, including mergers, sales, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, joint ventures, spin-offs, divestitures and other restructurings.
- Internal management consulting and assessment of operational, legal and financial issues relating to target companies and their relevant subsidiaries.
- Design and implementation of growth strategies as well as identification of target partners and markets.
- Identification, assessment and implementation of mergers, acquisitions, divestments, corporate control and other forms of consolidation.
- Strategic acquisition advisory, and assistance in negotiating the financing terms.
- Comprehensive due diligence.
- Arranging supplemental capital (debt or third party equity, if required) in support of transactions, and managing the closing.
Corporate accountability refers to the obligation and responsibility to give an explanation or reason for the company’s actions and conduct. We ensure accountability to our shareholders and stakeholders.
Provide clear information to shareholders and other stakeholders. Disclosure of material matters concerning the organization’s performance and activities should be timely and accurate to ensure that all investors have access to clear, factual information which accurately reflects the financial, social and environmental position of the organization.
Shareholders and stakeholders interest are our priority, their right to accurate and timely financial information and information about those serving on the board of directors.
We treat all stakeholders, including minorities, reasonably, equitably and provide effective redress for violations. Establishing effective communication mechanism is important to ensure just and timely protection of resources and people’s assets as well as the correction of wrongs.
We maintain high standards of business ethics and integrity.